Located on Malabar Coast, with nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline, Kerala observes a warm climate pretty much all-year round. As its situated close to the equator, it enjoys a tropical climate with temperatures fairly consistent throughout the year. The average maximum highs between 29°C and 33°C and minimum lows ranging between 23°C and 25°C. The overall average daily temperature doesn’t drop below 27°C or rise above 29°C in the course of the year. The sandy beaches and lush green inland landscapes is what attracts tourists and travelers all year-round to this beautiful southern state.
11 Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
Let’s find out some of the best places to visit during winter in Kerala to spend a blissful vacation in the company of your loved ones amidst the lush greenery and shimmering backwaters.
- Kochi – Bustling Port City
- Munnar – Charming Hill Station
- Alleppey – Venice Of The East
- Wayanad – The Land Of Paddy Fields
- Kozhikode – Unwind On The Beaches
- Thekkady – Explore The Periyar National Park
- Kovalam – Go Beach Hopping
- Kumarakom – Enjoy The Beautiful Scenery
- Idukki – Popular For Its Backwaters
- Vagamon – Serene Ambiance
- Silent Valley – For Nature Lovers